Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Restoration: The "What" of our message

So, I've been trying to think of things that I could post and what I should talk about. It then hit me that I should do the message that we share! So, I'll talk about the principles of the first lesson! So, just a little bit about the Restoration. It's very important to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, because it is what we are. In fact, you may call it the "What" of our religion! The Restoration has been under attack since it's coming because if it falls, so does everything else, EVERYTHING! But it hasn't, nor will it ever, because it's true. I hope and pray that I can talk about the Restoration in a way that you can feel and know that it is true. If you have any questions about this message, please, go to MORMON.ORG and check out the site! It's other mormons who have profiles about the Restoration, Plan of Salvation, The Gospel of Jesus Christ, or even Jesus Christ! If you want to see what the missionaries have to say you can also request to have them come by and share a quick message about the Restoration! I know because of it that my life has drawn closer to Christ. More than I could've imagined. I know its true and so can you, trust in God that he can help you know what we teach and believe is true! In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

P.S. I'll be posting the principles in the very VERY near future, so it'll be a progressing post!

No comments:

Post a Comment