Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Restoration

Sorry it's been awhile, never really updated this for a long time!

The message that we want to share with the world! I have seen it change peoples lives and then in turn have told me that they know it's true. I know it's true as well. I testify that by the power of the Holy Ghost, I found out for myself that the Book of Mormon is true. I know it is. I also know that Joseph Smith was a prophet, and the Thomas S. Monson is the current and living prophet of the earth. Ultimately, I know who my Savior is. He's real. I have felt Him comfort me when I least deserved it, and when I needed it the most. Here's a cool video describing the prior events that led to the Restoration. Which led me to this happiness that I feel, as well as the people that I have taught! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment